View Profile Nonexdog

All 13 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

I love this!!! The stylization is amazing and I love how well replicated the stupid mobile game ad layout was replicated!!

I really like that you added a silly little animation in that fast part for Tankman rather than just making faster animations!! Really adds to it and makes it very interesting and fun!!

STUDIOFRAN responds:

Thanks for the idea

50 pesos en la primaria eran un regalo divino jajaj

No puedo creer que no haya visto esto antes. Este corto es maravilloso, desde el estilo artístico, los colores, la animación, las escenas, hasta las temáticas que tanto vemos en el mundo moderno pero plasmadas en un aire de realidad que dejan a uno cautivado rápidamente. Todo esto es fascinante, y me alegra mucho que hayas ganado el oro, porque eso y más se merece esto.

Really cool seeing this animation here!! And it's really awful that people keep stealing it when the original is literally ON the platform :/

GOD I love this!! The art style, the expressions, the silly little plot and the character designs are all great!! Lookin' forward for more of this cool stuff you got going on!!

toffeescoffees responds:

WAA !! thank you so much that means a lot!! ^_^ <3

GOD. DAMN. The way this is animated, the story and the action is just fucking sublime!!!

D-slick responds:

YO, Thank you so much! You know how to make the heart warm up!

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

Hey, thank you for introducing me to this wonderful comic!! Can't wait to see what's next!!!

JPsupper responds:

Glad you like it, means a lot.

I really like the nostalgic surrealist vibes this is giving me!! Almost like a dream, but a toy commercial, wonderful!!

Skarmuse responds:

Thanks man!! Happy you like it

Creatures, gore, anything creepy and weird but also anything stylish and rad

Age 18