View Profile Nonexdog

13 Movie Reviews

I love this!!! The stylization is amazing and I love how well replicated the stupid mobile game ad layout was replicated!!

I really like that you added a silly little animation in that fast part for Tankman rather than just making faster animations!! Really adds to it and makes it very interesting and fun!!

STUDIOFRAN responds:

Thanks for the idea

50 pesos en la primaria eran un regalo divino jajaj

8 Game Reviews

A short yet sweet game with an interesting mechanic!!

Ohh I really like this game's mechanic!! I really wasn't expecting the little "drag along", it really adds to the whole game because it makes you have to think ahead!! And the fact that you can't damage the bars really makes it for some clutch moments
I also really enjoy the difficulty increase after a bit, because it doesn't matter if you have the most bullets and highest damage because the enemies are coming in big waves and at different speeds, turning the game into more of dodging and weaving while managing to kill

The game starts with a funky control scheme, which is nice to have, but it quickly becomes repetitive. The spawn points of the enemies are always the same, at the same speed and same interval between spawning, as well as the fact that one can just spam bullets and spin in place.

That being said though, for a first game this is not too bad!! These are just some tips for interesting gameplay and I hope that you keep making stuff in the future!!

Archcee5 responds:

Thanks!

4 Audio Reviews

OHHH THIS IS SO GOOD!!! Really captures the aggressive vibe!!

I really really like the chill wait-y vibes this gives off!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! It sounds so original and inspiring!! Definitely would go amazing with an Undertale AU

40 Art Reviews

Holy SHIT this is so pretty!!! I love it so much!!!!

marioto158 responds:

WATCH OUT FOUR HAS ACQUIRED A FUC KIN GUN

Oh hell yeah!!!! Love all of these!!! :D

Mooniezzz-4v responds:

TYSM!! :'DD

Creatures, gore, anything creepy and weird but also anything stylish and rad

Age 18